International Vaccine Access Center (IVAC)
- From the International Vaccine Access Center (IVAC) , Bloomberg Philanthropies and the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health: a COVID-19 Vaccination Training compendium for health departments. Modules are divided into self-paced trainings.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Hub is an app made by IVAC for public health workers that provides over 100 freely accessible answers to key COVID-19 topics. This is helpful for outreach with communities in the U.S.
- Vira, the Vax Chatbot was created by IVAC and artificial intelligence researchers at IBM Research to reach young people with simple answers to their common COVId-19 vaccine questions.
The Compass for SBC
The Compass for SBC has tools and resources for implementing social and behavior change (SBC) projects. Topics covered in their tools include:
- How to adapt materials
- Understanding your audience
- Pre-testing your materials
- Monitoring your communication interventions
Find additional resources from The Compass for SBC here.
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) has created the JHM COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit for Community Organizations. The toolkit includes fact sheets focused on the before, during, and after process of vaccination. The materials are available in English and Spanish. The downloadable pdfs can be printed by community partners to print and share with the people and neighborhoods they serve. They are especially helpful in situation where access to digital resources is limited. Double click on the images to download the PDF version.